New version with improved filtering for even better performance !
UK spec 30 amp switch mode low noise power supply
The DM-330MW power supply is designed for communications equipment with it's low noise, light weight and reliability. A patented Noise Offset Circuit allows you to change the switching frequency through a front panel control. This neat control lets you move the switching frequency to eliminate interference should it occur on a spot frequency. It's light weight makes it ideal for portable or travel use too.
The power supply provides a 5-15V DC variable output voltage and delivers up to 25amps, (30A peak). It has a large illuminated "instrument-class" Volt/Amp meter, rear panel binding posts (30A peak), front panel cigar outlet (10A), two pairs of snap-in terminals (5A each), a front panel voltage adjust, customer-defined output voltage "memory", ripple less than 15mVp-p and triple circuit protection for short-circuit, over temperature, and current limiting.
• Low noise - for Communications use
• Lightweight - ideal for travel
• Patented Noise offset circuit
• Triple protection circuits
• Voltage preset function
• Input voltage : 230VAC
• Output voltage : ( 5 - 15 ) VDC
• Output current : 30A (max), 25A (continuous)
• Ripple - less than 15mVp-p at rated load
• Size : 190(w) x 69(h) -x 181(d) mm
• Weight : approx 2.5kg (with UK mains lead )
• Rear Mounted 30amp Output
• Front Mounted Auxiliary 5 Amp Twin Outlets
• Front Mounted 10 Amp Cigar Socket Outlet