Despite its incredibly small size (5.3"x 1.5" x 6.5" WHD) and light weight (under 2 pounds), the FT-817 delivers big performance!
Its next-generation all band power amplifier utilizes push-pull 2SK2975 MOS FETs to provide 5 Watts of power (AM: 1.5W carrier) on the 160-2 meter bands, plus 70 cm (13.8V DC input).
You can choose from four power levels, too: 5/ 2.5/1/ 0.5 W). Ready to operate from 8 "AA" alkaline cells, the FT-817 may also be powered from an external 13.8 Volt DC source, or from the optional FNB-72 Ni-Cd Battery Pack.
When using the FNB-72, the FT-817 automatically sets itself to a power level of 2.5 Watts, to conserve power, but you can easily switch to the 5-Watt level, if you like.
Our top selling portable multiband! If you need a small radio that covers all main amateur bands from 1.8 - 430Mhz in all modes, a wide-band receiver and a host of user friendly features, then look no further, the Yaesu FT817ND does it all and is a firm favourite with the QRP operators too. A superb front end will pull in the DX and you will be amazed at the performance of the FT817ND.
• IF Shift - For reduction of adjacent-frequency interference.
• IF Noise Blanker - For reduction of ignition and other impulse-type noise.
• IPO- Bypasses RX Preamp on HF/50 MHz for improved performance during strong-signal conditions.
• ATT Front End Attenuator - For more pleasant reception of very strong signal
• FM Wide/Narrow Deviation selection.
• ARS (Automatic Repeater Shift).
• APO (Automatic Power-Off)
• TOT (TX Time-Out Timer).
• CAT System Computer Control interface (4800/9600/38400 bps).
• Panel Key "Beep" frequency and level control.
• Front Panel Key Lock mode (locks Dial only, frequency-control keys only, or all keys except PWR and LOCK).
• Independently-selectable channel steps for AM and FM
• RX Frequency Range: 100kHz ~ 30MHz, 50MHz-54MHz, 87.5MHz-108MHz
• TX Frequency ranges: 160 -6 m, amateur bands only, 2 m, 70 cm.
• Synthesiser Steps (Min) 10Hz (CW/SSB), 100Hz (AM/FM)
• Antenna Impedance: 16.6-150 Ohms, unbalanced
• Case Size: 135(W) x 38(H) x 165(D)mm
• Weight (approx.): 1.17 kg (w/battery, antenna, w/o microphone)
It is the customers responsibility to check if the radio license is required to operate the radio. Please check if the radio specifications comply with your local radio regulation.
(GUIDE PRICE ONLY - €737.92 - Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for the latest price)